DEVELOPMENT & FINANCE ADVISORY
- Site identification & acquisition – on-market or off-market.
- Feasibility analysis, due diligence, risk assessment, project budgeting & programming.
- Market research, product assessment, supply & demand analysis, sales & marketing strategy.
- Consultant co-ordination & engagement – planner, architect, project manager, development manager, quantity surveyor, marketing agent, valuer, etc.
- Finance: arranging project debt and/or equity.
- Ongoing financial management including budgeting, cash flow and dealing with financier.
- Distressed project strategy and work-outs – we can help if things aren’t going to plan.
With regards to Finance, we have access to over 100 Australian and offshore bank and non-bank lenders. Representing the developer, James Property strives to achieve tailored finance options exceeding expectations:
- Construction finance, development site funding, investment loans, residual stock facilities.
- Senior debt, stretched senior debt, mezzanine finance, preferred equity and joint ventures.
- Market sectors: residential, office, retail, industrial, student accommodation, service stations, aged care / retirement.
- Active across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
- Facility sizes from $3.0 million to $50.0 million.
CORPORATE REAL ESTATE ADVISORY
- James Property assists corporates, financiers and not-for-profits to maximise the potential of their property assets and/or portfolios, including –
- Acquisitions and divestments, transaction management, due diligence.
- Asset and portfolio strategy, options analysis, portfolio reviews.
- Financial analysis and transaction structuring.
- Distressed property solutions, debt restructuring, risk management.