- Preparation of project feasibilities and cash flows.
- Market studies and research (e.g. supply - demand analysis).
- Property portfolio reviews.
- Assistance with acquisitions and divestments.
- Valuer instruction and review.
- Finance procurement on behalf of developers and investors. Access to 100+ Australian and offshore bank and non-bank lenders. Representing the developer, James Property strives to achieve tailored finance options exceeding expectations.
- Construction finance, development site funding, investment loans, residual stock facilities.
- Senior debt, stretched senior debt, mezzanine finance, preferred equity and joint ventures.
- Market sectors: residential, office, retail, industrial, student accommodation, aged care / retirement.
- Active across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
- Facility sizes from $5.0 million to $50.0 million.
- Upfront structuring advice, preparation of project feasibility and finance memorandums, approach financiers, negotiate terms and assistance with facility documentation and settlement.
* We will engage where no conflicts exist with Capital and Property Advisory work streams.
- Consulting to Interstate or Offshore financiers undertaking transactions in Queensland. Services include:
- Initial high-level transaction review: Summary of location, developer, builder, feasibility, planning, high-level market analysis (supply - demand), key risks.
- Initial site inspections and photography.
- Developer and builder due diligence.
- Attending PCG meetings.
- Informal work-outs and general property advice on challenging projects or delinquent files:
- Debt restructuring and refinancing.
- Hands-on management of developer to meet project completion.
- Assistance with engagement and management of agents to successfully complete the sale of residual stock or development sites.
- Advice on managing distressed assets or projects.